It is a common myth that tarot reading is about fortune-telling. But really, it is more a tool to get a deeper understanding of life – the past, present and/or future. It is for anyone seeking guidance about their life. It is about intuition and inner wisdom to manifest the future you truly desire.
Meditation guru and Mind Performance and Transformational Coach Naavnedhi Wwadhwa dispels the myths surrounding the practice of tarot reading. ‘There is a common belief among people that tarot card reading is for telling the future but this is not an accurate interpretation. The right way to see it would be as tools for spiritual guidance. They support a person’s connection with their inner guidance, by giving them insights of the past, present and future. This is not about predicting the future. It is about getting a better, more insightful look into the situation or stage we are in.’ she says.
Naavnedhi K Wwadhwa is a well renowned NLP certified Mind Performance and Transformational Coach, celebrity Numerologist and Graphologist, VastuConsultant, and Energy Healer. Through her intuitive insights and overview into life’s many aspects, through Tarot reading, she offers guidance and prediction relating to marriage, family, health, love life, finances, career and education. Through her guidance not only are people able to sail through the difficulties in their life, but they are able to manifest the best version of themselves in every aspect of life.
Who is it for?
Tarot is representative of all the spiritual lessons we ought to learn in life. It unfolds the stories of our lives much like a story-book with symbols that are representative of the different aspects. It is useful for anyone who is seeking guidance in general or is looking for answers or guidance for specific questions. It is useful for:
- Adults who are looking for a general message for themselves to get a deeper or different perspective in their lives
- Adults who have specific question/s e.g. Something related to their financeslike if they are confused whether they should take a certain loan.
- Young people who are confused about their career or further education
- Someone struggling with finding a soulmate
- A married person who has come across a hurdle in their relationship
- If anyone has any questions about their health, that may also be addressed
- Sometimes, a person who is confused between choosing two or more options in relation to any aspect including career, business decision, a relationship that they are struggling with and so on.
- Tarot cards show you a mirror into your soul so that you are able to access our subconscious mind.
- Tarot card reading can be beneficial for self-development as the insights you receive can be utilised for creating an uplifting and positive impact in life.
- If you are well versed in reading and interpreting tarot cards, you can help and guide others by offering them insights and interpretation of the tarot cards
- You can use the guidance to make decisions about growing your business.
- If you are interested in creating art or crafting a novel, the guidance you receive from tarot card can be useful.
- There are times when you are simply looking for peaceful resolutions of certain longstanding conflict within your family or within yourself. Tarot can help with that too.
- You can rely on tarot for manifesting your desired future and manifesting your goals.
- You can manifest your love life or strengthen an existing one, as the case may.
With tarot reading, you are accessing the universal consciousness or wisdom, and allowing it be a guide to pick intuitive messages. You get an immediate connect to your own intuition and source of power and wisdom.